School Schedules and Field Trip Documents
The festival posts important documents (schedules, site maps, special needs forms, etc.) on this landing page yearly to help teachers plan their trips.
1) Send completed Special Needs Form for relevant students to organizer (link above)
2) Divide students evenly into the number of groups/schedules you have been assigned (1 schedule = 1 group, 5 schedules = 5 groups etc.)
3) Recruit adult volunteers from your school. Each group must have at least 1 adult supervisor, we request a 10:1, student to adult ratio
4) Print all schedules and pass onto adult supervisors before arriving to the event
5) Notify all adult volunteers of any students unable to have their photo taken or with special needs
School Schedules - click school name to access schedules
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
St. Mary - revised
St Elizabeth Seton
Holy Rosary (Burlington) - revised
St. Patrick Catholic Elementary School
St. John Paul ll School
Sacred Heart of Jesus
Paul A Fisher
St Gregory the Great
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2018
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2018
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
St. Raphael Catholic Elementary
River Oaks PS
Ecole Forest Trail -revised
Orchard Park P.S.
Silver Creek P.S.
Robert Little P.S.
Central Public School
St. John -revised